Home to Heart 200
Fortingall Hotel is immensely proud to have been appointed as an Ambassador to Heart 200, which was conceived and developed at the hotel by the Heart 200 team.
Fortingall Hotel continues to support the initiative and plays a key part in this unique and novel partnership involving the hospitality sector, Perth & Kinross Council, Visit Scotland and Scottish Enterprise, and aimed at promoting the heart of Scotland, with special emphasis on slow tourism, and lots of it!
HIGHLAND HOSPITALITY AT ITS BEST
• Tasteful, warm and friendly
• Relax – Books, piano and feet up
• Fantastic food – Fine wines
• Ceilidhs every Friday – Local musicians play folk, jazz and blues
• Log fires and whisky tasting
• Private dining
• Set in historic village – Brigadoon film location = Magic
• World’s oldest tree – Fortingall Yew next door – 5,000 Years
• Birthplace of Pontious Pilote?
• Lots of Neolithic standing stones
• Munros, wild swimming, canyoning, cycling, 4x4 and walking
• Sailing, castle- and garden-roaming and wildlife watching
• Photography, fishing, bungee jumping and white-water rafting
• Retail therapy guaranteed
• Peaceful gardens
• Arts and crafts hotel – Inspired Charles Rennie Mackintosh